Did You Miss Me?

I don’t think so. To be fair, I have not got dedicated readers for this blog as of yet so asking this question itself is stupid. I think this question is more from the ‘love-writing’ me to the ‘too-busy-to-write’ me instead of you my dear reader. So why am I telling you about the debate going inside me? Good question.


What have I been doing all this while?        

I checked my last ‘Arbitrary Notion’ was on 6th July. That was more than two months ago.*shocked* There was a post on 15th August but that was just sharing a video which may or may not have been even watched. It is not like I have not had anything going on. My life is not that boring yet.

On the contrary a lot has happened. So much that I forgot all about writing. New city, new people, new job, So much inspiration that I should have written more than a dozen posts. But in the process of settling in I completely ignored writing.*Lame reason, I know!* 

Last night like a flash, I was reminded of how writing has helped me remain sane. And I need to keep my mind more than ever cause I have started a new chapter in life which is turning out to be quite a handful to handle. Music can only help so much.

Now, I will try and keep posting regularly. Sorry about the ranting. Next post will be more sensible than this, I promise.  


Like of fb if you haven’t done before and keep reading this blog for more!

Comments