Your Dimension of Greatness

**Sitting idle on this lazy Sunday afternoon, checking out my own Facebook profile (heights of joblessness I know) led me to the notes section (the little known and long forgotten area of Facebook which rarely anyone sees). There I found that I had shared this poem about three and a half years ago. I don't generally like poems as much I love stories but today as is turns out is one of the days where I could appreciate this. Now the poet is no Tennyson but yes this 20 year old has done a good job. Read on.**



No one can know the potential,
Of a life that is committed to win;
With courage - the challenge it faces,
To achieve great success in the end!

So, explore the Dimension of Greatness,
And believe that the world CAN be won;
By a mind that is fully committed,
KNOWING the task can be done!

Your world has no place for the skeptic,
No room for the DOUBTER to stand;
To weaken your firm resolution
That you CAN EXCEL in this land!

We must have VISION TO SEE our potential,
And FAITH TO BELIEVE that we can;
Then COURAGE TO ACT with conviction,
To become what GOD MEANT us to be!

So, possess the strength and the courage,
To conquer WHATEVER you choose;
It's the person WHO NEVER GETS STARTED,
That is destined FOREVER to lose!

                                               -Angel Valdez

**This is the only page I could find on Angel Valdez, Click Here to read more by her (though I don't guarantee how the other poems will turn out to be).**

Click here  for the Facebook page of Arbitrary Notions.

Comments